Barbie In The Big House

Sunday, June 25, 2006


Barbie walked in to see a dancer in the middle of a routine, and, when he asked for a volunteer to come up on stage, Barbie gladly obliged!
"Take if off! Take it off!" she squealed in glee.





















Later that night..."I could really fall for a gal like you," Chip the stripper cooed.


















"Really?" Barbie gushed excitedly "That's wonderful! I have to admit I've been quite lonely since I got out of the clink - I can't wait for you to meet the kids!".
Suddenly Chip leapt out of bed, smashed through the window and ran naked down the driveway!
"Oh well," Barbie sighed sadly "Guess it's back to the ole pleasure wand 3000!".

The next morning...
"I see Barbie didn't take the news of her termination too well." the director noted.


















Later that night at the Brothel, Barbie lost the plot even further...
"My god! What is this? Some kind of WHOREHOUSE?" she shrieked in horror "And I thought this was a respectable accountancy firm! I've heard of schmoozing clients over lunch before but THIS is ridiculous!".



















That night at home...
"The food hurts my tummy," one of the children sobbed.
"I am NOT in the mood for this!" Barbie screamed "Now eat your damned dinner or you'll get NO dessert!!!!".



















The next day at the local psychiatric hospital:"Hey there handsome," Barbie cooed to the orderly "I'll bet your flesh tastes just like chicken!".
"Uh, I might just tighten her restraints a little," he replied nervously to the nurse.



















THE END.

Follow the links below to read some of my other toy stories:
Barbie's Love Dilemma (Episode 1):
http://www.adventures2006.blogspot.com/
Survivor Toyland:
http://gosurvive.blogspot.com/
America's Next Top Model:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdtTG1OuHU
Happy Birthday He-Man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRslTn4MuU

Copyright © Cade Buchanan 2006

6 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Satiriker said…

    Haha beautiful!
    Please give me more!

    Satiriker

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger R.K. Janzen said…

    I have been waiting far too long for the 3rd installment of Barbies bio

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Sindy Suxx said…

    Love your stuff, wish I could meet Barbie.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger artkid101 said…

    You know what makes it so awesome. You have really designed all the sets so well and the costumes... how the hell did you pull all this off? You must have a really large collection of dolls and their clothes. I swear this was hysterical. I LOVED IT. MORE please!!!

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This was very good and funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger